Edinburg Theological Seminary is a member in good standing of IAPCHE (International Association for the Promotion of Christian Higher Education). IAPCHE is an organization of individuals and institutions, with the purpose of serving Jesus as Lord by fostering, worldwide, the development of integral Christian higher education through networking and related academic activity. Member institutions include some of the top theological schools in the United States and the world. For more information on IAPCHE and its member institutions and individuals, please visit their web site here.
The vision of AMECES is to advance the recognition of the lordship of Christ in education, promoting collaboration among sister institutions, forming a Biblical worldview among God’s people and applying a pedagogical model that will awaken Kingdom vocations in its members. Please visit their web site here.
- To unite the vision of Christ’s people through the educational programs of the member institutions.
- To strengthen Academic leadership within the Christian community.
- To implement principles for the design and development of integrated curricula within the framework of a Biblical worldview.
- To present academic activities such as conferences, workshops, symposia, etc., on teaching to state, national, and international schools.
- To establish and promote norms for accreditation and quality indicators, to improve educational levels in accordance with a transformational vision.
- To promote and the integral development of the member institutions.
- To encourage the publication of books, articles, and other dissemination media appropriate to the purposes of the association.
- To advance the generation of knowledge through research.
- To facilitate strategic alliances with other like-minded institutions.
- To establish a program for the formation of professors, researchers, and administrators with an integrated Christian educational philosophy.
Edinburg Theological Seminary does not discriminate in admissions or hiring on the basis of race, ethnic background, physical disability, age or national origin. The Seminary reserves the right to modify, change or eliminate the information contained on this web site, according to its needs and considerations of spiritual or material development and growth, as established by the policies and principles of the institution.
ETS is an educational Ministry of Edinburg Chapel, Edinburg, TX, with degrees granted for ecclesiastical and other Christian ministries. It is a Member in good standing of the Asociación Mexicana de Estudios Cristianos de Educación Superior (AMECES); of the South Texas Council of Reformational Churches (STCRC), and iof the International Association for the Promotion of Christian Higher Education (IAPCHE).
All Pages Copyright Protected © Edinburg Theological Seminary